Make GIF from Text
Step by Step Guide to Make GIF from Text
2. Resize the size of the workspace by maintaining the required width and height.
3. Now there are so many options to delete, resize, align objects, shapes, images, etc. You can change the fonts and color of your texts and shapes as well.
4. You need to maintain the time frame to display the animation effect in your texts and shapes like layers in photoshop. Here, I have added two texts which I will display as animation.
5. So, maintain the time between the text1 and text2. Here, I have displayed text1 at first and after a few seconds, I have displayed only text2. It gives a simple but effective animation effect.
6. Then you can find a save option. Click there to save your creation.
7. Now, you can choose the GIF option and click on Create GIF.
8. Thats it. Your GIF is ready. You can see the preview of your gif. Click Download to download your GIF.