Audacity Plugins Autotune – Gsnap Audacity Plugin
Gsnap is an autotune plugin for the popular audio editing and mixing program Audacity. You can easily improve your audio using the Gsnap plugin.
You need to install a suitable version of the Plugin in your system. Check whether you are using the 32-bit version of audacity or the 64-bit version of audacity and then install the plugin.
You can download Gsnap autotune plugin from here.
Here are some steps to use Gsnap Audacity.
1. The first thing is to download the Plugin and copy the required DLL file inside the plugins folder of Audacity.
2. Run the Audacity.
3. Go to effects and choose to Add and Remove Plugins.
4. Then, enable the Gsnap plugins.
5. After that restart the Gsnap Plugin.
6. Now, let’s use it.
7. Select your audio track and go to effects.
8. In the effect panel, you will get the option of Gsnap.
9. Now customize the level of effect to improve your audio tuning.