I Forgot My Facebook Password
|Choose New facebook Password|
Basically, there are two ways to recover your Facebook account when you forgot your facebook password.
1. Recover Password Using Email
2. Recover Password Using Mobile
If you have added an email or mobile number in your facebook and have access to them, then you can easily recover your facebook within a minute.
1. Go to the official website of Facebook and click on Forgot account.
|Facebook Account Forget Password|
2. Now provide your email or mobile number connected to facebook and then click on search button.
|Facebook Find Your Account|
3. Then you will get two options as send verification code on email or facebook. Choose a suitable method for you. Also, before requesting verification code, ensure that the account displayed there is yours as you can see Name and Image of the facebook account.
|Facebook Reset Your Password|
4. Now, provide the security code sent to you through Email or Mobile and then click on Continue.
|Facebook Security Code|
5. That’s it. Congratulations !!! You can now set a New Password for your Facebook account. Choose an alphanumeric strong password and click on Continue.
But, what I found in so many cases is that they have no access to their facebook email and mobile. In such a case, your facebook may not be possible to recover.
|No facebook access|
However, there are so many videos on the internet that shows you how you can recover facebook account without using email and mobile but when I tried it said your account is blocked and you can not access it.
So, the most important thing is to update your email and mobile number on your Facebook account. In most cases, I have seen that people create facebook with one email account or mobile number and later they forget it and might have to lose your facebook account.
The best thing is to keep your updated mobile number on your facebook so that you have no problem even when you lost your facebook password.